Wooden NED 1672 for saleZu den Favoriten hinzufügen
In 1993-1994 home built wood-epoxy by Adrian Miles (UK).
When I got her, she was in pretty bad shape, but it was too nice a boat to let rot away.
- Transom repaired, in epoxy
- hull and deck completely sanded & repainted/varnished in 2023
- nearly all new fittings and lines
- Bonezzi dagger rudder
- hardly used Olympic sail
- very good over the boom cover, cover for on the trailer when travelling (older under cover)
- Practically new Kalf trailer with all the papers
- Ray Marine micro compass
- Older carbon mast and boom, new anti UV layer this year
When I sailed her, she was dry but haven’t put it to the test in heavy weather and/or a capsize
I sell because advanced age and the hip replacement scheduled next year. I will be at Krefeld where the old lady can be admired.
Asking price E. 4850. Quite a lot for an old boat but with all the extras, the hull is practically for free. As I need to give up my already neglected hobby a load of older wetsuits, very good Gill trapeze harness and my tool box with some spare parts comes with it.
O yes, ich verstehe Deutsch ganz gut aber frage mich/mir (?) nicht es zu schreiben :)